MS Word - Advanced
This course is for delegates who wish to have a complete understanding of the higher functions of Word and who work with large documents.
MS Word is the most popular software used today when creating important documents for the office for distribution. What most people don’t realise is that MS Word has some amazing tools to help you get the work done quicker, easier and efficiently. Our Advanced MS Word Course will teach you what you need to know, from using mail merge, creating forms, working with large documents, managing document revision automation and customisation and working with graphics.
The main focus of our training is to ensure that the knowledge acquired is applied successfully, adding real value and making a visible difference to work performance in the business environment.
All courses have a strong outcomes based approach and are facilitated in a highly interactive manner encouraging active delegate participation, giving delegates a rich learning and networking experience.
All courses are available onsite (at your offices) or at our venues in Pretoria or Johannesburg.
By attending this course, you will be able to:
- Perform advanced functions
- Merge documents with a database
- Produce well defined forms
- Create and work with extremely large documents efficiently and effectively
- Use macros to speed through any repetitive functions
Want to have this course in-house?
Contact 012 430 2101 or email@example.com
Module 1: Using mail merge
- Using the Mail Merge Wizard
- Using Mail Merge to create letters and labels
Module 2: Creating forms
- The Developer Ribbon
- Form controls
- Creating a form
- Protecting and saving a form
Module 3: Working with large documents
- Creating master documents
- Footnotes and Endnotes
- Table of Contents
- Cross references
Module 4: Managing document revision
- Using track changes
- Using tracking options and balloons
- Comparing documents
- Combining documents
Module 5: Automation and customisation
- Customising Word
- Customising the Quick Access Toolbar
Module 6: Working with graphics
- Inserting pictures, SmartArt, WordArt and symbols
- Creating watermarks, shapes and borders
Want to create and work with extremely large documents efficiently and effectively?
All of our training courses are in line with the unit standards of the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) and are designed to ensure that necessary skills are transferred to client learners effectively and efficiently.