MS Excel Advanced Charts
The course is designed to give an insight into some of the more advanced chart features in Excel and will be of interest to those who want to understand and use the advanced features to work smarter, save time and get results.
We have designed our MS Excel training to take your skills to next level. Learn about Logical Functions, Advanced List Management, master Pivot Tables, as well as the “What if analysis” and Macros. Business Intelligence Reporting begins with Excel.
By attending this course, delegates will be able to:
- Use Excel to produce professional looking charts
- Produce charts quickly and efficiently using Excel tools
- Produce meaningful Charts that give the correct information
- Understand the different types of Charts and when to use them
Want to have this course in-house?
Contact 012 430 2101 or email@example.com
- Charting tools and menus
- Using Chart Gallery controls
- Creating a Chart
- Working with Charts
- Customising Charts using the Design Ribbon
- Creating your own theme
- Identifying Chart Elements
- Chart Analysis Elements
- Formatting Chart Elements
- Creating charts to show trends
- Creating charts to show differences
- Using SmartArt Graphics and Shapes
- Exporting Charts
- Chart templates
- Printing Charts
Do you want to use Excel to produce professional looking charts?
All of our training courses are in line with the unit standards of the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) and are designed to ensure that necessary skills are transferred to client learners effectively and efficiently.