Date: 23-24 May 2019
Our training focuses on strengthening your self-management skills while developing your confidence and sales effectiveness so that you can successfully bring in your sales and become a top performer in your organisation. The course focuses on developing successful sales habits so that you can increase your sales referrals, boost your confidence levels and deliver great customer service every time.
This 2-day course is designed to develop and strengthen core selling skills and self-management aspects critical for delivering consistently steady sales results.
- Module 1: Defining the Sales Process
- Module 2: Getting Prepared to Make the Call
- Module 3: Creative Openings
- Module 4: Active Listening
- Module 5: Delivering Presentations that Sell
- Module 6: Managing the Sale
- Module 7: Closing the Sale
- Module 8: Following Up
- Module 9: Setting Goals
- Module 10: Managing your Pipeline
“Contact the Coach” – Learning for Business Results
Raising the Standards offers a continued learning relationship providing free access to post course support to embed the knowledge gained. Our advisors are subject matter experts in each area of specialisation.
Delegates can “Contact the Coach” for support, information or assistance with additional questions regarding the application of theory covered during the course.