Date: 16 - 17 May 2019
You are where you are and what you are because of yourself. Everything you are today or ever will be in the future is up to you. Your life today is the sum total result of your choices, decisions and actions up to this point.
You can create your own future by changing your behaviours. You can make new choices and decisions that are more consistent with the person you want to be and the things you want to accomplish with your life. 95% of everything that you think, feel, do and achieve is the result of habit.
During this course, we will look at how your habits work, how to create new habits and the golden rule
of habit change.
- Break any bad habit you want - simply by applying a system that already works
- Create any new habit or practice routine and always be consistent with it
- End the guilt of not being able to accomplish what you want
- Get more accomplishments under your belt without stressing yourself to death
- Get down to work every day, consistently, without stress
- Stop hating yourself for giving in to your bad habit day after day after day...
- Improve your focus and concentration, feel less distracted
- Have the confidence that you can get stuff done, whenever you want to get it done
- How you can use the psychological concept of Identity to force yourself to change habits instantly
- How to use Shadowboxing and Visualization to condition habits before you actually do them in real life.
- Learn how to avoid subconsciously conditioning laziness.
- The '5 Second rule' that will get you up and running with your new habit by tomorrow.
- How to prevent burn out and 'habit rejection'
- A crash course in mindfulness to improve focus and concentration, and make it easier to form good habits.
- The plan B you can fall back on when you miss a day forming a habit.
“Contact the Coach” – Learning for Business Results
Raising the Standards offers a continued learning relationship providing free access to post course support to embed the knowledge gained. Our advisors are subject matter experts in each area of specialisation.
Delegates can “Contact the Coach” for support, information or assistance with additional questions regarding the application of theory covered during the course.