Date: 28-29 March 2019
The broad aim of this course is to introduce participants to key knowledge, attitudes and skills pertaining to mentoring and coaching in the business environment.
This 2-day course is designed to develop job satisfaction, further development of own skills and involvement in strategic activity.
- Module 1: Self Awareness
- Module 2: The Journey
- Module 3: The Conversation
- Module 4: The Relationship
- Module 5: Ongoing Mentoring
- Module 6: Talent Management: Identifying Skills
- Module 7: Record the Results of the Training Needs
- Module 8: Compile a People Development Plan for your Proteges
“Contact the Coach” – Learning for Business Results
Raising the Standards offers a continued learning relationship providing free access to post course support to embed the knowledge gained. Our advisors are subject matter experts in each area of specialisation.
Delegates can “Contact the Coach” for support, information or assistance with additional questions regarding the application of theory covered during the course.