This course provided by Raising the Standards Solutions is approved and accredited by Services SETA - Unit number: 252025
Every organisation faces uncertainty and risk.
Very few operate in a risk-free environment.
From uncertainty about economic indicators to concerns about safety and the organisation’s ability to retain client support, managing a range of risks is required for both survival and success.
- Explain the concept of risk with reference to accepted theory and practice
- Explain the role of organisational policies and procedures in relation to risk management
- Identify and document potential risk factors for critical processes
- Determine the priorities resulting from the impact analysis and document it for implementation in the event of the risk materialising
- Develop and document contingency plans in accordance with the entity’s policies and procedures
- Test contingency plans in accordance with the entity’s risk management procedures
- Document recommendations on improvements to the contingency plan
- Revise contingency plans to incorporate recommendations from the testing in accordance with the entity’s policies and procedures
WHY WORK WITH THE RAISING THE STANDARDS?
We tick all the boxes when it comes to your training requirements!
Don't get caught by surprise!
Let us show you help you have a greater understanding of monitoring, assessing and managing risk before it is too late.
Don't just our word for it - here are what delegates think of our training
MODULES THAT WILL BE COVERED:
Module 1: Understand Potential Risk
•Benefits of risk management •Concept of risk •Factors that could constitute risk •Role of organisational policies and procedures •Risk management process
Module 2: Identify Potential Risks and Assess Impact in a Unit
• Identify potential risk factors for critical processes • Identify possible scenarios that could constitute a risk • Perform an analysis to rate the impact of each scenario
Module 3: Develop Contingency Plans for Managing Risk
• Contingency strategies • Risk reporting and communication
Module 4: Test and Revise Contingency Plans
• Test contingency plans • Document recommendations on improvement to contingency plans
LET US HELP YOU
No one likes or needs unpleasant surprises.
We can help you develop contingency plans to suit your needs.
Fill in the simple form and we will contact you!
Can't wait? Call our offices on 012 430 2101 now