This course is for delegates who wish to have a complete understanding of the higher functions of Word and who work with large documents.
MS Word is the most popular software used today when creating important documents for the office for distribution. What most people don’t realise is that MS Word has some amazing tools to help you get the work done quicker, easier and efficiently. Our Advanced MS Word Course will teach you what you need to know, from using mail merge, creating forms, working with large documents, managing document revision automation and customisation and working with graphics.
The main focus of our training is to ensure that the knowledge acquired is applied successfully, adding real value and making a visible difference to work performance in the business environment.
By attending this course, you will be able to:
- Perform advanced functions
- Merge documents with a database
- Produce well defined forms
- Create and work with extremely large documents efficiently and effectively
- Use macros to speed through any repetitive functions
- Module 1: Using mail merge
- Module 2: Creating forms
- Module 3: Working with large documents
- Module 4: Managing document revision
- Module 5: Automation and customisation
- Module 6: Working with graphics
“Contact the Coach” – Learning for Business Results
Raising the Standards offers a continued learning relationship providing free access to post course support to embed the knowledge gained. Our advisors are subject matter experts in each area of specialisation.
Delegates can “Contact the Coach” for support, information or assistance with additional questions regarding the application of theory covered during the course.