Time management skills are essential for professional success in any workplace.
Those able to successfully implement time management strategies control their workload rather than spend each day in a frenzy of activity reacting to crisis after crisis - stress declines and personal productivity soars! These highly effective individuals are focus on the tasks with the greatest impact to them and their organization.
The Time Management workshop will cover strategies to help participants learn these crucial strategies. Learners will be given a skill set that include personal motivation, delegation skills, organization tools, and crisis management.
By attending this course, delegates will learn how to:
- Plan and prioritize each day’s activities in a more efficient, productive manner
- Overcome procrastination quickly and easily
- Handle crises effectively and quickly
- Organize the workspace and workflow to make better use of time
- Delegate more efficiently
- Use rituals to make your life run smoother
- Plan meetings more appropriately and effectively
- Module 1: Setting Smart Goals
- Module 2: Prioritising Your Time
- Module 3: Planning Wisely
- Module 4: Tackling Procrastination
- Module 5: Crisis Management
- Module 6: Organising Your Workspace
- Module 7: Delegating Made Easy
- Module 8: Meeting Management
“Contact the Coach” – Learning for Business Results
Raising the Standards offers a continued learning relationship providing free access to post course support to embed the knowledge gained. Our advisors are subject matter experts in each area of specialisation.
Delegates can “Contact the Coach” for support, information or assistance with additional questions regarding the application of theory covered during the course.