The aim of this course is to become a super salesperson.
When you have completed this course you will be able to define the key concepts associated with Selling and you will be able to:
- Identify the main obstacles that can block sales
- Understand the nature of selling viewed as a Process
- Understand a range of sales techniques from preparing a proposal through to closing the sale
- Use these techniques to build an effective sales process for your service
- Explain the benefits of having an effective sales process that can be used consistently to deliver better sales results
- Describe methods for establishing customer trends and types
- Understand the business context and potential sales barriers
- Identify opportunities for sales development
- Plan objectives and set sales goals
- Understand fundamental communication strategies with clients
- Encourage staff participation and monitor sales progress
- Request feedback from customers and respond proactively
- Evaluate effectiveness of sales development and adjust activities
- Maximize sales potential by planning, implementing and evaluating sales
- Recognise the link between sales and “marketing”
- Discover how to use low-cost publicity to get your name known
- Apply personal selling skills to sell products or services
- Apply closing techniques to sell products or service
- Understanding your company’s mission & vision
- Determining your personal vision
- Behaviours needed for sales persons
- Identifying the Reasons Why Clients Don’t Buy!
- Closing the Sale
“Contact the Coach” – Learning for Business Results
Raising the Standards offers a continued learning relationship providing free access to post course support to embed the knowledge gained. Our advisors are subject matter experts in each area of specialisation.
Delegates can “Contact the Coach” for support, information or assistance with additional questions regarding the application of theory covered during the course.