The course is designed to give an insight into Business Intelligence and reporting using Excel.
Business Intelligence can help an organization identify cost-cutting opportunities, uncover new business opportunities, recognize changing business environments, identify data anomalies and create widely accessible reports.
By attending the course delegates will be able to:
- Analyse large amounts of data and report the results in a meaningful way
- Get better visibility into data from different perspectives
- Add interactive controls to show various views
- Automate repetitive tasks and processes
- Create eye-catching visualisations
- Create impressive dashboards and What-If analyses
- Access external data source sources to expand your message
- Module 1: Moving from spreadsheets to Dashboards
- Module 2: Excel Chart Basics
- Module 3: Going beyond tables and Charts
- Module 4: Creating advanced Dashboard components
- NOTE: In this module, we create a sample dashboard using the various techniques learnt
- Module 5: Automating your Dashboards and Reports
- Module 6: Working with the outside world
“Contact the Coach” – Learning for Business Results
Raising the Standards offers a continued learning relationship providing free access to post course support to embed the knowledge gained. Our advisors are subject matter experts in each area of specialisation.
Delegates can “Contact the Coach” for support, information or assistance with additional questions regarding the application of theory covered during the course.