MS Outlook when used properly can help you keep on top of your day and ensure that you are organised and can control everything from one place.
It is a great time management tool!
By attending the workshop delegates will have:
- A sound practical knowledge of Outlook and the advanced features
- Confidence in using Outlook and know how to set up rules to filter emails, use templates and forms to customise emails
- The knowledge of how to simplify email communication, enhance group planning, scheduling of meetings and access the information needed all from one place
- Have a plan to organise the inbox and folders for maximum productivity
- Module 1: Customising Outlook
- Module 2: Messages
- Module 3: Mailbox Clean-up
- Module 4: Folders
“Contact the Coach” – Learning for Business Results
Raising the Standards offers a continued learning relationship providing free access to post course support to embed the knowledge gained. Our advisors are subject matter experts in each area of specialisation.
Delegates can “Contact the Coach” for support, information or assistance with additional questions regarding the application of theory covered during the course.