The course is for those who want to take their MS Excel basic skills to the next level. Knowing how to use the functions and features of Excel can help work more efficiently and by using formulas be error free.
This hands-on workshop is designed to give delegates a fresh new look at Excel and to learn how to maximise it to its full potential to save time, be more productive and most of all be more professional. Excel is not just for those that work with figures and large spreadsheets – it is for anyone who wants to work smarter, make routine and repetitive tasks easier and consistently produce good results.
- Module 1: Working with large sheets, multiple worksheets and workbooks
- Module 2: Working with dates
- Module 3: Conditional formulas and formatting
- Module 4: Working with Tables
- Module 5: Documenting and Auditing
- Module 6: Introduction to PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Module 7: List Management
“Contact the Coach” – Learning for Business Results
Raising the Standards offers a continued learning relationship providing free access to post course support to embed the knowledge gained. Our advisors are subject matter experts in each area of specialisation.
Delegates can “Contact the Coach” for support, information or assistance with additional questions regarding the application of theory covered during the course.