The course is designed to give an insight into some of the more advanced features in Excel and will be of interest to those who want to understand and use the advanced features to work smarter, save time and get results.
By attending this course, delegates will be able to:
- Produce professional looking tables and charts
- Manipulate large amounts of data into meaningful information (PivotTables) and give up to date results
- Use formulas and functions e.g. date, text, financial to save time
- Use alternative data sets to get results without losing the original information
- Use data tools to streamline the use of the spreadsheet and prevent errors
- Use Macros to perform repetitive tasks
- Module 1: Using Logical Functions
- Module 2: Advanced List Management
- Module 3: Creating Pivot Tables
- Module 4: Using What If Analysis
- Module 5: Macros
“Contact the Coach” – Learning for Business Results
Raising the Standards offers a continued learning relationship providing free access to post course support to embed the knowledge gained. Our advisors are subject matter experts in each area of specialisation.
Delegates can “Contact the Coach” for support, information or assistance with additional questions regarding the application of theory covered during the course.