This course will give delegates an understanding of the importance of Customer Service for both the organisation and the individual.
It will give them the tools and understanding to create strong and lasting customer relationships with internal and external customers. They will learn how to handle difficult situations and upset customers and how effective customer service will be productive for both them and the organisation. There will be case studies throughout the workshop and an interactive session of ‘how do I measure up’ after each module.
By attending this course, delegates will:
- Understand how customer service creates revenue and healthy organizations
- Understand the impact of poor customer service on the organisation and on the individual
- Appreciate how dealing effectively with customers can reduce personal stress at work
- Identify internal and external customers and that they are equally as important
- Build on listening strengths and reduce obstacles to listening
- Effectively use problem-solving, questioning, and solution exploring techniques
- Appreciate the power of words and using the correct body language
- Recognise and respond effectively to specific customer behaviours
- Convey unpleasant information and negotiate solutions.
- Module 1: Customer Services Is Effective Communication
- Module 2: Relationship Building
- Module 3: Calming The Storm – Difficult People Contacts
- Module 4: Taking Care Of You
“Contact the Coach” – Learning for Business Results
Raising the Standards offers a continued learning relationship providing free access to post course support to embed the knowledge gained. Our advisors are subject matter experts in each area of specialisation.
Delegates can “Contact the Coach” for support, information or assistance with additional questions regarding the application of theory covered during the course.