In the rapidly changing and global context we live in, conflict is a feature of our current reality.
Private and public sector organisations find that they have to be more equipped to deal with different types of conflict. Personal conflicts, inter-personal conflicts and structural conflicts all point to the need for more effective tools for lasting problem solving. Conflict management and negotiation skills are critical skills for any manager to be effective in the workplace
Conflict situations are common in the work situation.
It is thus important for managers to become familiar with the principles, processes, and techniques of conflict management and negotiations.
- Module 1: Stress in an Organisational Context
- Module 2: The Psychology and Physiology of Stress
- Module 3: Self-Awareness
- Module 4: Self-Management
- Module 5: Strategies, Plans and Techniques for coping with stress
- Module 6: Goal Setting at Work and at Home
- Module 7: Time Stealers and Other External Factors
- Module 8: Effective Diary Management
“Contact the Coach” – Learning for Business Results
Raising the Standards offers a continued learning relationship providing free access to post course support to embed the knowledge gained. Our advisors are subject matter experts in each area of specialisation.
Delegates can “Contact the Coach” for support, information or assistance with additional questions regarding the application of theory covered during the course.