MS Outlook - Intermediate/Advanced Course
The course is for those who want to maximise the use MS Outlook to save time and be more productive during the day.
MS Outlook when used properly can help you keep on top of your day and ensure that you are organised and can control everything from one place. It is a great time management tool!
The main focus of our training is to ensure that the knowledge acquired is applied successfully, adding real value and making a visible difference to work performance in the business environment.
All courses have a strong outcomes based approach and are facilitated in a highly interactive manner encouraging active delegate participation, giving delegates a rich learning and networking experience. All courses are available onsite (at your offices) or at our venues in Pretoria or Johannesburg.
By attending the course delegates will be have:
- A sound practical knowledge of Outlook and the advanced features
- Confidence in using Outlook and know how to set up rules to filter emails, use templates and forms to customise emails
- The knowledge of how to simplify email communication, enhance group planning, scheduling of meetings and access the information needed all from one place
Want to have this course in-house?
Contact 012 430 2101 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Module 1: Customising Outlook
- Using the Ribbon and Backstage view
- Using the reading pane
- Customising view settings
Module 2: Messages
- Using instant Search
- Creating search folders
- Customising messages
- Different message formats
- Message handling (replies and forwards)
- Advanced e-Mail options
Module 3: Mailbox Cleanup
- Checking your mailbox size and finding large messages
- Saving attachments outside of your email
- Using the Junk Mail filter
- One stop cleanup using Mailbox Cleanup
Gain a sound practical knowledge of Outlook and the advanced features
All of our training courses are in line with the unit standards of the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) and are designed to ensure that necessary skills are transferred to client learners effectively and efficiently.