MS Excel - Intermediate
The course is for those who want to take their MS Excel basic skills to the next level.
Knowing how to use the functions and features of Excel can help work more efficiently and by using formulas be error free.
This hands-on workshop is designed to give delegates a fresh new look at Excel and to learn how to maximise it to its full potential to save time, be more productive and most of all be more professional. Excel is not just for those that work with figures and large spreadsheets – it is for anyone who wants to work smarter, make routine and repetitive tasks easier and consistently produce good results.
WHO CAN ATTEND
Anyone who wants to take their Excel skills to the next level, who want to know what Excel can do to change their life in the workplace – even those who just want to know what Excel can do!
Want to have this course in-house?
Contact 012 430 2101 or email@example.com
Module 1: Working with large sheets, multiple worksheets and workbooks
- Viewing and organizing spreadsheets
- Using automatic outlining
- Printing large worksheets
- Navigation between worksheets
- Creating 3-D formulas and linking cells in different workbooks
- Consolidating data in a workbook
Module 2: Working with dates
- Dates and time in Excel
- Using dates in formulas e.g. calculate the next 30 days
- Entering date functions
Module 3: Conditional formulas and formatting
- The IF function
- Using the Function Library
- Conditional formatting
Module 4: Working with Tables
- Creating an Excel Table
- Sorting and filtering tables
- Customer Autofilters and advanced filters
Module 5: Documenting and Auditing
- Troubleshoot formulas -tracing precedents and dependents of a cell
- How to prevent formula errors by using names ranges
- Displaying formulas in a sheet and using comments
Module 6: Introduction to PivotTables and PivotCharts
What is a PivotTable?
- Preparing data to create a PivotTable
- Creating a PivotTable frame
- Creating a PivotChart
Module 7: List Management
- Transposing data
- Text to columns feature
- Check for duplicates
- Sorting and filtering data