Professionalism in the workplace is imperative for business success
Behaving appropriately in a business environment | Interpreting body language in the workplace | Meeting people in a business setting | Applying business ethics in the workplace
This course provided by Raising the Standards Solutions is approved and accredited by Services SETA - Unit number: 14359
Did you know they way you behave in front of others has a direct effect on you and your organisation?
We live in a culturally diverse country, while some behaviours are acceptable outside of the workplace, some behaviours might be frowned upon in the when dealing with colleagues and customers.
We will take you from A-Z as we show you the professional way to behave in the workplace, that will in turn increase your own personal reputation as well as your organisations.
- Discover why it is important to honour one's your working hours
- Learn what good work practice is in terms of keeping colleagues informed
- The Importance of listening skills in the workplace
- Reasons why it is important to interpret body language correctly in the workplace
- Behaviours that could be considered as sexual harassment in the workplace is described with examples.
- An explanation is given as to why first impressions are important in a business environment.
- Learn the ways for dealing with unexpected guests
- The concept of ethical values on-the-job is explained with relevant examples.
- The concept of ethical diversity is explored at a basic level of understanding using realistic examples from a business context.
Do you want to know more about proper behaviour in a business environment
WHY WORK WITH THE RAISING THE STANDARDS?
We tick all the boxes when it comes to your training requirements!
Don't just our word for it
Discover what delegates think of our training
Contact us and we will help you stand out of the crowd!
Fill in the simple form and we will contact you!
Can't wait? Call our offices on 012 430 2101 now.
Did you know this course can be held at your office?